- Six straight “A” letter grades for hospital safety by The Leapfrog Group – one of only 204 out of more than 2,500 hospitals surveyed nationwide.
- Get With The Guidelines Silver Plus Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for the treatment of stroke patients
- Being ranked #7 out of more than 60 Massachusetts hospitals surveyed by GoLocalWorcester.com
- Mass Department of Public Health SCORE (Stroke Collaborative Reaching for Excellence) Award for defect-free care
- A statewide award by an advisory panel to the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) for the exemplary work of its TB Clinic.
- Joint Commission Top Improver for CORE Measures
- Ranking among the top 2 percent of all hospitals in the country for short wait times, according to statistics compiled by an influential healthcare publication.
- 2013 Top Hospital Recipient by The Leapfrog Group
Among our other nationally-recognized achievements, we are proud to have these valued partnerships and certifications:
- Joint Commission Accreditation – fully accredited by The Joint Commission, a distinction that is a nationwide seal of approval that indicates we meet high performance standards
- Harrington HealthCare System’s two Emergency Care Centers – are designated Stroke Centers for Massachusetts DPH
- College of American Pathologists accreditation
- American College of Radiology accreditation