A trip to the hospital can be stressful for patients and loved ones—but here at Harrington, we want to reduce stress and make your visit more pleasant. In doing so, we provide supportive and streamlined services to ensure that your registration is quicker and easier.
For appointments, you can pre-register, use Phone & Go for unscheduled appointments, or visit us as a walk-in.
- Since your time is precious, here at Harrington, we encourage you to pre-register as 85% of our patients do. Just call 508-765-6487 to pre-register. Then, when you arrive at the hospital, you can go straight to your appointment.
- Phone & Go
- You can also use our Phone & Go system for unscheduled visits. If your physician gives you instructions for testing, such as laboratory services, blood work, X-rays or EKG, call us the day before. Well pre-register you to save time!
- For Southbridge campus appointments: Call 508-765-3136. We have phone service available 24 hours per day, 7 per week.
- For Charlton campus appointments: Call 508-248-8100 between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (Closed for lunch, 12-1 p.m.)
- For Webster campus appointments: Call 508-943-2600 ext. 8608 between 6:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- If you can’t call us before you arrive at the hospital, you can still expect an efficient registration process. Just visit the Registration Office in the lobby before proceeding to an appointment.