Cancer Care Center
Our Mission Statement
The Cancer Center at Harrington is committed to ensuring the delivery of the highest standard of patient-family care as they navigate through diagnosis, treatment, recovery, and survivorship.
We are dedicated to:
- Providing Total Local Care (TLC) in a compassionate manner
- Improving the quality of life for those with cancer
- Providing emotional support
- Fostering a sense of community among people affected by cancer
- Providing a wide range of services that promote wellness and speak to the diverse needs of cancer patients
- Connecting with our community through educational and clinical outreach programs
- Providing care that is accessible and convenient
- Addressing issues related to end-of-life care
The Cancer Center at Harrington is jointly operated by the not-for-profit Harrington Hospital and the for-profit corporation 21st Century Oncology, which provides radiation oncology on the first floor of our two story building. In addition our Center's medical oncologists are highly skilled, board certified physicians from the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Please read about our expansive cancer treatment services, including infusion and alternative therapies. For more information on our new cancer care center, please call 508-764-2400. Physician referrals are required.
For more information, please view our Cancer Center Brochure.
55 Sayles Street, Southbridge, MA 01550
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.