Your heart's in the right place when you see one of Harrington's cardiology specialists, who provide patients with cutting-edge, comprehensive, coordinated cardiac care. General and preventive cardiology services are provided by cardiology specialists, located throughout our Harrington community. Cardiology consults are also offered as as part of our inpatient hospital service, in the ICCU, and through the cardiac program at Harrington.
The Cardiology Department and the Cardiac Care Center at Harrington offer expanded services, including:
- Exercise stress testing
- Pharmacologic rtress testing
- Nuclear Imaging
- 30-day event monitoring
- 24-hour Holter monitoring
- Management of heart rhythm disorders
- Permanent pace maker therapy and monitoring
- Reveal LINQ implanted heart monitor
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Preventive and general cardiology
- Advanced lipid and hypertension management
- Anticoagulation management
- Intensive Care consultations
- Inpatient consultations
Drs. Santolucito and Tumolo also perform cardiac catheterizations at UMass Memorial Healthcare in Worcester.
We accept Walk-In EKG service at our Charlton, Southbridge and Webster locations. Hours are as follows:
SOUTHBRIDGE AND WEBSTER
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our cardiologists work hand-in-hand with your primary care physician to diagnose, treat, and manage a wide range of cardiac problems, including coronary artery disease, chest pain, arrhythmias, heart murmurs, valvular heart disease, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, congestive heart failure, and pacemaker therapy.
For more information, please view our Cardiac Care Center brochure here.