Our Podiatrists, with offices in Southbridge and Webster, provide patients with specialized and personalized foot care. Applying a multidisciplinary approach, our highly trained physicians work with other departments at Harrington—including Diagnostic Imaging, Neurology, Vascular Lab, and Orthopedic —to diagnose and treat patients of all ages.
We care for a wide range of outpatient needs, including those suffering from routine and more complicated conditions:
- Routine foot care (including corns, calluses, warts, athlete’s foot)
- Nail infections, ingrown toenails
- Sprains, strains, and factures
- Biomechanics (posture) and heel pain
- Running-related injuries
- Shoe inserts
- Diabetic complications (including ulcers, circulation, and limb salvage)
- Wound care
Our state-of-the-art diagnostics benefit from the area’s most advanced, on-site technology, including CT scans, MRI, and nerve conduction tests.
Customized treatments include conservative and more involved procedures, ranging from simple rest/elevation, casts and splints, shoe inserts, anti-inflammatory mediations, cortisone injections, and surgery.
Referrals are required.