Behavioral Health Services
Depression, anxiety, and substance abuse are a few issues that can affect how you feel about yourself and your ability to function at your full potential. At Harrington, our Behavioral Health Services provides comprehensive, personalized, compassionate care close to home. We offer expert diagnosis and clinical treatment for a full range of mental health and psychiatric problems.
Services include: Inpatient Psychiatric Care, Outpatient Services, Emergency Psychiatric Services, and Substance Abuse Services for adults, adolescents, children, and families. We offer integrated services on our campus at Harrington and in our outpatient offices located in Southbridge, Webster, and East Brookfield. Services are available in English and Spanish. We accept most insurance, and various payment arrangements are available.
For those who need inpatient psychiatric care, we offer a wide range specialized services in our main hospital at Harrington. Our 14-bed Psych Unit provides expert diagnosis and treatment, with a team of experienced and compassionate psychiatrists, advanced nurse specialists, nurses, social workers, and mental health counselors. We will also connect you with occupational and other therapists, as needed.
For your convenience, we provide outpatient services to address numerous issues that may be facing you and your family at our offices in Southbridge, Webster, and East Brookfield. For addresses and phone numbers, click here . At these locations, experienced healthcare specialists are here to help.
Outpatient Programs include:
- Adult Services. Includes Diagnostic Evaluations; individual, family, and couples counseling; group therapy; and medication management.
- Children and Family. Includes the above services as well as Intensive Family Services (see below),
- Recovery Services. Includes substance abuse treatment counseling, anger management, smoking cessation, and suboxone treatment.
- IFS (Intensive Family Services). After-school program provides intensive individual and family therapy and group therapy; we also provide at-home support and therapy for children with severe mental health issues.
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children). Early childhood program with special assistance for low-income families.
Emergency Psychiatric Care
We provide emergency psychiatric care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At our Emergency Care Centers in Southbridge and Webster, we offer face-to-face psychiatric evaluations and interventions for people in crisis. Also, our Mobile Crisis team can visit you at home, at school, or in the office for crisis intervention, as needed.
We are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information, call 508-765-9167.