CompreCare (Contract Occupational Health Services)
The CompreCare Department provides occupational health services to a variety of clients through preplacement and periodic physical examinations/screenings, evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries, medical surveillance screenings, immunizations, wellness/safety education, and work site evaluations. CompreCare provide services to employers on a contract basis.
We also offer a Travel Clinic for those looking to escape outside the country and are in need of health information or vaccinations.
The department is located at 100 South Street, Medical Arts building suite 208, adjacent to the main hospital building in Southbridge. Regular business hours are 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Afterhours services can be scheduled with advance notice.
Using CompreCare will give your organization the professional and clinical expertise required to:
- Promote a safe and healthful work environment;
- Meet the identified and prospective needs of new and existing employees within a company/hospital;
- Help you comply with Federal and State regulations specific to your industry or business;
- Improve overall employee health and safety awareness through programs such as health promotion (wellness) and on-site immunizations, and through safety programs such as CPR/First Aid and blood-borne pathogen training.
Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Preplacement/Post Job Offer Screenings
- DOT and Medical Surveillance Physical Examinations
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pulmonary Function and Respirator Fit Testing
- Audiometric Testing and Hearing Conservation Training
- Immunizations and PPD Testing Specific for Employment
- Laboratory Testing and Diagnostic Imaging for Medical Surveillance
- Work Related Injury Assessment, Treatment, and Management
- Workplace Safety and Ergonomic Analysis
For more information, please contact our CompreCare Center at 508-765-3093.