The CompreCare Department provides occupational health services to a variety of clients through preplacement and periodic physical examinations/screenings, evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries, medical surveillance screenings, immunizations, wellness/safety education, and work site evaluations. CompreCare provide services to employers on a contract basis.
The department is located at 100 South Street, Medical Arts building suite 208, adjacent to the main hospital building in Southbridge. Regular business hours are 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Afterhours services can be scheduled with advance notice.
Using CompreCare will give your organization the professional and clinical expertise required to:
- Promote a safe and healthful work environment;
- Meet the identified and prospective needs of new and existing employees within a company/hospital;
- Help you comply with Federal and State regulations specific to your industry or business;
- Improve overall employee health and safety awareness through programs such as health promotion (wellness) and on-site immunizations, and through safety programs such as CPR/First Aid and blood-borne pathogen training.
Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Preplacement/Post Job Offer Screenings
- DOT and Medical Surveillance Physical Examinations
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pulmonary Function and Respirator Fit Testing
- Audiometric Testing and Hearing Conservation Training
- Immunizations and PPD Testing Specific for Employment
- Laboratory Testing and Diagnostic Imaging for Medical Surveillance
- Work Related Injury Assessment, Treatment, and Management
- Workplace Safety and Ergonomic Analysis
For more information, please contact our CompreCare Center at 508-765-3093.