Women's Healthcare at its Best...
Our Ob/Gyn practice offers quality care with experienced healthcare providers in several convenient office locations. Staying local for your medical care means receiving a personal touch that can only be found with our dedicated physicians and nurses. We offer a complete line of women's health services, from adolesence to menopausal care. Our staff and physicians are here to offer you an individualized care plan to meet your health needs. We offer consultations, in-office surgical services and many other preventive and diagnostic services, including:
- Wellness exams
- Pap smears
- Preventive gynecology
- Infertility counseling and introductory reproductive services
- Chronic pelvic pain and pelvic floor therapy
- Pre- and post- menopause
- Endometrial ablation
- THERMACHOICE to reduce menstrual bleeding
- Loop Electro-surgical Excision Procedure (LEEP) to remove precancerous tissue from the cervix
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic surgery
- Birth control management, including Essure®
- Surgical contraceptive choices, including hysteroscopic sterilization and laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Treatment of HPV
Examples of our advanced diagnoses and treatments include:
- Hormone replacement therapy - Customized treatments to optimize results and minimize side effects.
- Laparoscopic surgery - Minimally invasive, supracervical hysterectomy, with tiny incisions, just a one-day hospital stay, and speedy recovery.
- Urodynamic testing - Sophisticated software to diagnose urinary and incontinence problems.
Most importantly, you receive this personalized, state-of-the-art care close to home. To put you at ease, you will be seen in a confidential setting where you and your physician can comfortably discuss your needs.
For more information on our Urogynecology services, please click here
100 South St., Medical Arts Building, Southbrige
Please view our brochure here.
Maternity, Labor and Delivery
The attentive staff at our Labor and Delivery Birthing Center will provide all the obstetrical care and counseling you will need. It's a "family affair" at Harrington, and you can be sure that the physician who delivers your baby is familiar to you. Visit the page above to take a virtual tour of our floor.