You can participate in WIC if you:
- Live in Massachusetts
- Have a child under 5 years old
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a family income less than WIC Income Guidelines
Participants with Mass Health Standard are automatically eligible for WIC. SNAP participants are automatically eligible for WIC.
Women, Infants and Children (WIC) programs provide food, nutrition counseling and access to health services for low-income women, infants, and children under the age of 5 under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program.
WIC Shopping App
Have you heard? WIC now offers an easy mobile app to simplify your shopping experience. There are just a few easy steps to follow:
- Install “WIC Shopper“ from your app store.
- Select Massachusetts as your WIC Agency.
- Register using the 16-digit number on your WIC Card.
- Your available benefits will display each time you use the app.
- Scan product bar code while you shop to check eligibility!
- Select your favorite store and view WIC approved items available.
Find us on Facebook!