The Urgent Express in Charlton is closed and all patients should visit Oxford Urgent Care to be seen. Please CALL this number prior to arrival: 508-499-1760
Oxford Hours: 8AM-4PM, 7 Days a Week
OPENING JUNE 2020
Check back soon for opening date.
The Addiction Immediate Care (AIC) center is the first treatment center of its kind in Massachusetts and nearby Connecticut. It provides immediate access to a full range of treatments for any type of alcohol or substance use disorder, all in one place. This allows you to get the care you need when you need it, along with all the ongoing supportive services required to successfully overcome addiction and reclaim your life.
Please note that the AIC does NOT provide overdose treatment. Anyone who suspects overdose should seek treatment right away at the Emergency Department. Rapid entry into follow-up treatment for long term recovery can then be provided at the AIC center.
- Rapid assessment of alcohol and substance use disorder with or without an appointment, with medication-assisted therapy (MAT) typically beginning within 24 hours
- Ongoing management of therapeutic medications including suboxone, vivitrol, methadone, naltrexone and others
- Assessment and treatment of mental health disorders
- Individual counseling
- Support groups
- Seamless, on-site access to our Intensive Outpatient Program, Partial Hospitalization Program and Co-Occurring Disorders Unit, when needed
- The center’s location also offers on-site access to other healthcare services including an Emergency Department, lab and primary care offices.