Commitments… we all have them and the same holds true for those at Harrington. Since 1931, we have been committed to the community – providing quality advanced care close to home, and the community, in return, has been committed to us.
• Donate $500 or more and your name will appear on a donor wall plaque
• Many naming opportunities available
• Pledges accepted over 3 years
Your gift will assist to:
• expand capacity to serve 35,000 patients annually by adding 2,400 square feet and modernizing the existing 8,500 square feet through renovation.
• fortify and increase safety of patients, staff and visitors by creating a more secure facility and improved patient flow.
• provide a more ergonomic nurses station with standing height charting counters
• locate an additional computed tomography (CT) scanner in the footprint of the ED. This will reduce vital treatment time for patients by eliminating transport to another floor and provide additional capacity to conduct scans for all patients.
Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner: $400,000; Helipad: $250,000. Nurses Station: $250,000; Ambulance Bay: $150,000; Main Entrance Vestibule: $100,000; Registration Booth: $100,000; Exam Room (14 available): $50,000; Orthopedics Treatment Room: $50,000; Public Safety Office: $50,000; Staff Lounge: $50,000; Triage Office: $50,000; Medication Room: $25,000; Ambulance Vestibule: $25,000; Financial Counseling: $25,000; EMT Registration: $25,000
Entry Pavilion, Waiting Area, two Exam Rooms, and Family Counseling Room have been reserved.
*Named gift prices are based on location and appeal, not on the actual cost of facility or furnishings. Donor’s name will appear on a second plaque located in the vicinity of named area.
© 2021 UMass Memorial Health
NO Visitors are allowed in inpatient areas, including the Emergency Department, Med/Surg Unit, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), and all Behavioral Health Units.
ONE Visitor is allowed in all outpatient services and locations. Visitors are required to wear a mask at all times and must observe social distancing guidelines in all public areas and waiting areas. Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation during the pandemic.
Our top priority is to protect you, our patients, communities, and healthcare workers.