Coronavirus Hotline: 508.765.8191 (intended for questions or concerns related to COVID-19 only)
Our staff is available from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, where callers may speak with clinical experts for answers to questions.
Commitments… we all have them and the same holds true for those at Harrington. Since 1931, we have been committed to the community – providing quality advanced care close to home, and the community, in return, has been committed to us.
• Donate $500 or more and your name will appear on a donor wall plaque
• Many naming opportunities available
• Pledges accepted over 3 years
Your gift will assist to:
• expand capacity to serve 35,000 patients annually by adding 2,400 square feet and modernizing the existing 8,500 square feet through renovation.
• fortify and increase safety of patients, staff and visitors by creating a more secure facility and improved patient flow.
• provide a more ergonomic nurses station with standing height charting counters
• locate an additional computed tomography (CT) scanner in the footprint of the ED. This will reduce vital treatment time for patients by eliminating transport to another floor and provide additional capacity to conduct scans for all patients.
Computed Tomography (CT) Scanner: $400,000; Helipad: $250,000. Nurses Station: $250,000; Ambulance Bay: $150,000; Main Entrance Vestibule: $100,000; Registration Booth: $100,000; Exam Room (14 available): $50,000; Orthopedics Treatment Room: $50,000; Public Safety Office: $50,000; Staff Lounge: $50,000; Triage Office: $50,000; Medication Room: $25,000; Ambulance Vestibule: $25,000; Financial Counseling: $25,000; EMT Registration: $25,000
Entry Pavilion, Waiting Area, two Exam Rooms, and Family Counseling Room have been reserved.
*Named gift prices are based on location and appeal, not on the actual cost of facility or furnishings. Donor’s name will appear on a second plaque located in the vicinity of named area.
Do you have an upcoming appointment? CALL FIRST
If you have an upcoming appointment at any Harrington HealthCare System facility and have the following symptoms, fever, or cough, please call your doctor prior to arriving to your appointment.
Our top priority is to protect you, our patients, communities, and healthcare workers.
Current Visitor Policy
For the health and safety of our patients and employees, the following policy is in effect as of Monday, March 30
There will be NO visitors allowed in any inpatient or outpatient services (this includes the Emergency Department, Harrington Physician Services offices, and all other Harrington HealthCare Facilities)
Please note that the Main Lobby at Harrington Hospital in Southbridge will be closed at 7pm. All patients who need to enter the hospital after that time should come in through the ED.
The implementation of this policy is in an effort to limit the spread of potential illnesses that could be harmful to you, our patients, community, and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
TELEHEALTH Appointments Now Available
To protect your health during the COVID-19 pandemic, certain appointments may now be conducted via TELEHEALTH, a service that allows you to see your doctor from home via a phone call or via a video conference call using your smartphone or computer.
If you are interested in scheduling a TELEHEALTH appointment, please let our office know when you call to make your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate your request if TELEHEALTH is appropriate for the type of care you need.