Bringing Boston’s Best To You.
Harrington has invested in a partnership with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) to provide the region’s most advanced and comprehensive diagnostic imaging services.
On-site radiologists from BIDMC are available to read and interpret all our adult imaging scans, ensuring accuracy and fast turnaround of tests. Our radiologists are also available to read scans instantly via remote location if necessary.
We offer imaging services in Southbridge, Webster, Spencer and Charlton. Our patients appreciate that we are quality-driven and offer flexible appointment times to fit the needs of their work schedules and family.
For more information, call our central scheduling line: 1-888-765-3020.
Our Diagnostic Imaging Services:
- Bone Densitometry: A form of X-ray technology, bone density scans measure bone loss and can detect subtle bone changes to diagnose osteoporosis and fracture risk.
- CT Scan: Our scanner captures the most advanced images of the body and internal organs, allowing radiologists to view multiple aspects of the body to enhance diagnosis.
- Mammography: 3-D mammography is now available at all three of our main locations! Digital images produce superior quality and prompt results, and the soft foam in our mammopads reduce discomfort.
- MRI: Our MRI machine provides extra comfort, even for individuals who are overweight or suffer from claustrophobia. Our machine produces the highest-quality images for accurate read results. We have two MRIs, located in Charlton and Southbridge.
- Nuclear Medicine: Nuclear medicine images are obtained by injecting patients with radiotracers or by administering the tracer orally. The administered substance then localizes to a particular organ or site through normal physiologic processes.1
- Ultrasound: We offer ultrasounds at our Southbridge, Charlton and Webster campuses. Ultrasounds use high-frequency sound waves to look at organs and structures inside the body. It is commonly used to view the heart, blood vessels, kidneys, liver, and other organs, and is used during obstetric appointments to view the fetus.
- X-ray: The most common form of digital imaging, our technicians are well trained to capture a digital image of the body.