Within Harrington’s extended community network, patients can receive Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) services for children and adults. Board-certified otolaryngologists provide specialized diagnosis and treatment, including same-day surgery in Southbridge, as well as safe and highly-effective in-office procedures.
- Allergy Testing/Allergy Shots
- Management of Hearing Loss
- Sinus Surgery, including Balloon Sinoplasty
- Nasal Surgery
- Balance and Dizziness Evaluation
- Snoring Evaluations
- Surgery of the Thyroid and Salivary Glands
- Evaluation of Head and Neck Cancer
Other examples of cutting-edge technology include the use of flexible fiberoptic scopes and lasers. In addition, Harrington’s ENT physicians use Coblation technology for removing tonsils and adenoids, resulting in a faster recovery for patients.
Accenting personalized care and applying a multidisciplinary approach, our team will coordinate your care with primary care physicians and related specialists, as needed.
Office locations in Charlton and Worcester.