Diagnosis, Treatment, Recovery and Survivorship
Our Mission: The Cancer Center at Harrington is committed to ensuring the delivery of the highest standard of patient-family care as they navigate through diagnosis, treatment, recovery and survivorship.
The Cancer Center at Harrington is a bright, two-story building that offers advanced cancer and hematology care. We are located in Southbridge, Mass, on the edge of the main Harrington Hospital campus.
View our brochure here.
We provide compassionate, advanced treatment without the hassle of long-distance driving and traffic. Our friendly staff is ready to talk with you about your best course of treatment. You can receive cancer or hematology care right here at our Cancer Center, regardless of where you were diagnosed.
55 Sayles Street, Southbridge, MA 01550
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Cancer Center at Harrington is jointly operated by the not-for-profit Harrington Hospital and the for-profit corporation 21st Century Oncology, which provides radiation oncology on the first floor of our two-story building. Our Cancer Center has a bright and private infusion area and treatment for many hematologic conditions. We offer navigators for personalized patient experience. A patient navigator is a registered nurse with oncology-specific clinical knowledge who offers individualized assistance to patients, families, and caregivers to help overcome health care system barriers and offer advice on their care plan.
We are accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons.
We are Dedicated To:
- Improving the quality of life for those with cancer
- Providing emotional support
- Fostering a sense of community among people affected by cancer
- Providing a wide range of services that promote wellness and speak to the diverse needs of cancer patients
- Connecting with our community through educational and clinical outreach programs
- Providing care that is accessible and convenient
- Addressing issues related to end-of-life care