Effective at 7PM, 03/17/20, Charlton Urgent Care
is closed until further notice. All patients must call the Oxford UCE number prior to arrival: 508-499-1760
Coronavirus Hotline: 508.765.8191 (intended for questions or concerns related to COVID-19 only)
Our staff is available from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, where callers may speak with clinical experts for answers to questions.
Founded in 1931, Harrington Hospital has always operated as a nonprofit institution governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, serving the best interests of the public.
Download our 2018 Annual Report (PDF)
Today, Harrington HealthCare System serves more than 25 communities across south central Massachusetts and northeastern Connecticut. Our system includes:
- Harrington Hospital in Southbridge provides medical and surgical inpatient care, 24-hour emergency services, inpatient adult psychiatry, an intensive care unit and comprehensive outpatient services;
- Harrington HealthCare at Webster, an outpatient facility anchored by the 24/7 Remillard Family Emergency Department and new 16-bed inpatient co-occurring disorders unit. Additional services include primary care and specialty physicians, diagnostic imaging, laboratory, cardiology, gastroenterology, same-day surgery and an advanced sleep lab;
- Three additional major medical office buildings—Harrington HealthCare at Charlton, Harrington HealthCare at 169, also in Charlton, and Harrington HealthCare at Spencer—which houses primary care and specialty physicians, diagnostic imaging, laboratory, physical therapy, outpatient behavioral health, audiology, and a Wound Care Center with hyperbaric oxygen chambers;
- Harrington Physician Services, our primary care and multi-specialty physician group, consists of more than 60 physicians located in offices in Brimfield, Charlton, Dudley, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge and Webster;
- UrgentCare Express at Harrington, a walk-in medical center for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries, open seven days per week in Charlton and Oxford;
- The Cancer Center at Harrington in Southbridge, that allows patients to receive advanced, local oncological and hematology care, including chemotherapy, radiation and pain management. The service is joint venture partner with 21st Century Oncology.
Do you have an upcoming appointment? CALL FIRST
If you have an upcoming appointment at any Harrington HealthCare System facility and have the following symptoms, fever, or cough, please call your doctor prior to arriving to your appointment.
Our top priority is to protect you, our patients, communities, and healthcare workers.
Current Visitor Policy
- NO VISITORS at all inpatient units
- 1 VISITOR at all outpatient units
Visitors experiencing symptoms of fever or cough, please don’t visit as the flu remains a significant concern and risk to our patients.
The implementation of this policy is in an effort to limit the spread of potential illnesses that could be harmful to you, our patients, community, and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
Coronavirus Hotline: 508.765.8191
This hotline is intended for questions or concerns related to COVID-19. For all other inquiries, please use our regular number.