At Harrington, we look forward to taking care of your entire family, from birth through adulthood! We certainly get to know our patients very well over the years as we strive to keep them healthy. We put emphasis on preventive health, promoting lifestyle modifications as appropriate.
We offer several convenient office locations for family medicine, as well as a newly-renovated pediatrics office in Southbridge.
Our scope of services ranges from well visits to acute care, in both an inpatient and outpatient environment.
A Complete Care Plan
Pediatric and Family Medicine often functions as a gatekeeper for the road to good health. The more we can provide you with a comprehensive care plan, the easier it will be for you to have great access to high-quality care across many specialties.
Some of the ways in which we care for your pediatric and family medicine needs include:
- Chronic disease management, including asthma and diabetes;
- In-office consultations and immunizations
- 24/7 Emergency Services in Southbridge and Webster;
- Inpatient care for illness or post-surgical recovery;
- Laboratory services
- Diagnostic imaging, including X-rays, MRIs and CT scans. (Teleradiology for pediatric patients offered by Boston Children’s Hospital)
Gateway to Referral Services
In addition, our family medicine and pediatric physicians are available to connect you with many many outpatient specialists and services available in our system, including:
- Surgical, including dental, orthopedic and ENT;
- Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy, including access to our pediatric PT gym
- Nutrition Counseling
- Mental Health and Child and Family Services
For non-urgent medical attention, your family can visit one of our two UrgentCare Express locations!