Harrington is pleased to offer Vascular Medicine located within our Harrington HealthCare at Charlton medical office building.
Focusing on the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of all arterial and venous disorders, our Vascular Care Program is under the direction of Dr. Edward Arous, a board-certified vascular surgeon, specialist, and member of UMass Memorial Medical Group.
Our vascular services include:
• Evaluation and treatment of diseases of the arterial, venous, and lymphatic systems
• All aspects of therapy for peripheral arterial disease
• Evaluation and treatment of carotid artery disease, aneurysmal disease of the thoracic and abdominal aorta, and mesenteric occlusive disease
• All facets of hemodialysis access, including arteriovenous fistula creation, and access maintenance
• Consultations, testing and follow-up care conveniently located close to home
Onsite Vascular Care:
We offer a range of on-site diagnostic testing and vascular ultrasound scans. Our services include*:
– Carotid artery duplex tests
– Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screenings
– Peripheral arterial and venous duplex exams
– Renal artery exams
– Post-surgical follow-up scans
In addition, we can perform noninvasive segmental pressure evaluations of the lower extremities to assist in the evaluation of peripheral arterial disease.
*Services subject to change.