Coronavirus Hotline: 508.765.8191 (intended for questions or concerns related to COVID-19 only)
Our staff is available from 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, where callers may speak with clinical experts for answers to questions.
Harrington is pleased to offer Vascular Medicine located within our Harrington HealthCare at Charlton medical office building.
Focusing on the comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of all arterial and venous disorders, our Vascular Care Program is under the direction of Dr. Edward Arous, a board-certified vascular surgeon, specialist, and member of UMass Memorial Medical Group.
Our vascular services include:
• Evaluation and treatment of diseases of the arterial, venous, and lymphatic systems
• All aspects of therapy for peripheral arterial disease
• Evaluation and treatment of carotid artery disease, aneurysmal disease of the thoracic and abdominal aorta, and mesenteric occlusive disease
• All facets of hemodialysis access, including arteriovenous fistula creation, and access maintenance
• Consultations, testing and follow-up care conveniently located close to home
Onsite Vascular Care:
We offer a range of on-site diagnostic testing and vascular ultrasound scans. Our services include*:
– Carotid artery duplex tests
– Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) screenings
– Peripheral arterial and venous duplex exams
– Renal artery exams
– Post-surgical follow-up scans
In addition, we can perform noninvasive segmental pressure evaluations of the lower extremities to assist in the evaluation of peripheral arterial disease.
*Services subject to change.
Do you have an upcoming appointment? CALL FIRST
If you have an upcoming appointment at any Harrington HealthCare System facility and have the following symptoms, fever, or cough, please call your doctor prior to arriving to your appointment.
Our top priority is to protect you, our patients, communities, and healthcare workers.
Current Visitor Policy
For the health and safety of our patients and employees, the following policy is in effect as of Monday, March 30
There will be NO visitors allowed in any inpatient or outpatient services (this includes the Emergency Department, Harrington Physician Services offices, and all other Harrington HealthCare Facilities)
Please note that the Main Lobby at Harrington Hospital in Southbridge will be closed at 7pm. All patients who need to enter the hospital after that time should come in through the ED.
The implementation of this policy is in an effort to limit the spread of potential illnesses that could be harmful to you, our patients, community, and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
Coronavirus Hotline: 508.765.8191
This hotline is intended for questions or concerns related to COVID-19. For all other inquiries, please use our regular number.