Seven days a week at all our main locations, patients can expect clinical excellence, comfort, convenience and cutting-edge technology.
To view our brochure, please click here.
Since 2007, Harrington has invested in a partnership with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) to provide the region’s most advanced and comprehensive diagnostic imaging services.
On-site radiologists from BIDMC are available to read and interpret all our adult imaging scans, ensuring accuracy and fast turnaround of tests. Our radiologists are also available to read scans instantly via remote location if necessary.
We offer imaging services in Southbridge, Webster, Spencer and Charlton. Our patients appreciate that we are quality-driven and offer flexible appointment times to fit the needs of their work schedules and family. For instance, did you know that our 10 North Main Street, Charlton building offers mammography and MRI services until 6 p.m. on Tuesdays?
For more information, call our central scheduling line: 508-765-3020.
Our Diagnostic Imaging Services:
- Bone Densitometry: A form of X-ray technology, bone density scans measure bone loss and can detect subtle bone changes to diagnose osteoporosis and fracture risk.
- CT Scan: Our scanner captures the most advanced images of the body and internal organs, allowing radiologists to view multiple aspects of the body to enhance diagnosis.
- Mammography: Digital images produce superior quality and prompt results, and the soft foam in our mammopads reduce discomfort. 3-D mammography is now available in Southbridge! (Click the link above for more information).
- MRI: Our MRI machine provides extra comfort, even for individuals who are overweight or suffer from claustrophobia. Our machine produces the highest-quality images for accurate read results. We have two MRIs, located in Charlton and Southbridge.
- Nuclear Medicine: Nuclear medicine images are obtained by injecting patients with radiotracers or by administering the tracer orally. The administered substance then localizes to a particular organ or site through normal physiologic processes.1
- Ultrasound: We offer ultrasounds at our Southbridge, Charlton and Webster campuses. Ultrasounds use high-frequency sound waves to look at organs and structures inside the body. It is commonly used to view the heart, blood vessels, kidneys, liver, and other organs, and is used during obstetric appointments to view the fetus.
- X-ray: The most common form of digital imaging, our technicians are well trained to capture a digital image of the body.
You Can Choose Us
It doesn’t matter who your primary care physician is — it’s your choice to receive any outpatient testing at Harrington facilities. let your PCP know you prefer your diagnostic testing done at Harrington. Simply bring in your order or have your physician fax it to us – we can even pre-register you the day before your appointment.
You will save time by staying local, and you will receive outstanding care.
Pediatric Radiology Services
Boston Children’s Hospital Radiology has provided Harrington with advanced pediatric teleradiology since 2010.
The clinical agreement allows Boston Children’s Hospital radiologists to view radiographs, CTs and MRIs in their Boston campus for review and interpretation. Boston Children’s radiologists will then provide a prompt, full report to the patient’s physician at Harrington.
Children’s Hospital Boston is an internationally renowned center for medical research and treatment and one of the only pediatric hospitals nationwide to focus on pairing world-class research with clinical resources to develop novel therapies to treat and cure children.
If your physician has referred you for an imaging procedure and you wish to schedule an appointment, please call 508-765-3020 or 888-765-3020.
1 Source: http://www.bidmc.org/Centers-and-Departments/Departments/Radiology/Exams/Locations.aspx