Your heart is in the right place when you see one of Harrington’s cardiology specialists. We provide patients with coordinated inpatient and outpatient cardiac care.
Dr. Paul Santolucito discusses what to expect at a cardiology appointment.
Explore: Heart Condition Fact Sheets
Harrington Physician Services’ Cardiology Department is made up of Dr. Paul Santolucito, Dr. Ali Nezhad and Nurse Practitioner Paula Shonak. The office is located in Southbridge adjacent to the main hospital building.
Dr. John Tumolo also has a private cardiology practice on our Southbridge campus.
Our services include:
• Exercise stress testing
• Pharmacologic stress testing
• Nuclear imaging
• Cardiac catheterization
• 30-day event monitoring*
• 24-hour Holter monitoring*
• Management of heart rhythm disorders
• Permanent pacemaker therapy and monitoring
• Reveal LINQ implanted heart monitoring
• Transesophageal echocardiography*
• Cardiac rehabilitation (Referral to Harrington Cardiac Rehab)
• Preventive and general cardiology
• Advanced lipid and hypertension management
• Anticoagulation management
• Intensive care consultations
• Inpatient consultations
*Not done in office; ordered through Scheduling/Heart Station
Drs. Santolucito and Tumolo also perform cardiac catheterizations at UMass Memorial Healthcare in Worcester.
Our cardiologists work hand-in-hand with your primary care physician to diagnose, treat, and manage a wide range of cardiac problems, including coronary artery disease, chest pain, arrhythmias, heart murmurs, valvular heart disease, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, congestive heart failure and pacemaker therapy.
EKG testing is available at our Charlton, Southbridge and Webster locations.