Your heart is in the right place when you see one of Harrington’s cardiology specialists. We provide patients with coordinated inpatient and outpatient cardiac care.
Dr. Paul Santolucito discusses what to expect at a cardiology appointment.
Explore: Heart Condition Fact Sheets
Our services include:
- Exercise stress testing
- Pharmacologic stress testing
- Nuclear imaging
- 30-day event monitoring
- 24-hour Holter monitoring
- Management of heart rhythm disorders
- Permanepacemakerker therapy and monitoring
- Reveal LINQ implanted heart monitoring
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Preventive and general cardiology
- Advanced lipid and hypertension management
- Anticoagulation management
- Intensive care consultations
- Inpatient consultations
Drs. Santolucito and Tumolo also perform cardiac catheterizations at UMass Memorial Healthcare in Worcester.
Our cardiologists work hand-in-hand with your primary care physician to diagnose, treat, and manage a wide range of cardiac problems, including coronary artery disease, chest pain, arrhythmias, heart murmurs, valvular heart disease, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, congestive heart failure and pacemaker therapy.
100 South Street (Southbridge)
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
We accept Walk-In EKG service at our Charlton, Southbridge and Webster locations.
For more information, please view our Cardiac Care Center brochure here.