Your feet are perhaps two of the most important parts of your body! They support your entire self, and ensure you can work, play, be active and be mobile.
Acute and chronic foot conditions can cause discomfort, pain and inconvenience. At Harrington, our customized treatments range from conservative to more involved procedures, including rest/elevation, casts and splints, shoe inserts, anti-inflammatory medications, cortisone injections or surgery.
Our practice can treat, repair or help alleviate::
• Arch Pain/Fasciitis • Bunions/Bone Spurs
• Corns/Callouses • Degenerative Joint Disease
• Diabetic Foot Care • Digital, Metatarsal and Avulsion Fractures
• Ganglions • Fungal Nails • Heel Spurs • Hammertoes
• Ingrown Nails • Neuroma or Pinched Nerve
• Peripheral vascular disease (PVD) • Rheumatoid Foot Conditions
• Sports Injuries • Ulcers (diabetic or vascular)
Our patients benefit from our advanced diagnostic imaging services to help diagnose and treat their foot wounds or diseases, including MRI scans and interventional radiology.
Dr. Georgios Poniros is a board-certified panel physician at The Wound Care Center at Harrington. With appointments offered on-site in our Charlton medical office building, Dr. Poniros provides a range of services for those with chronic, non-healing wounds, including dressings, debridement, special shoe fitting and selection, and patient education.
Referrals for any podiatry services are required. Please talk to your primary care or specialist.
Harrington Physician Services Specialty Office
94 South Street